July 5, 2012

A love affair to remember, one between a lady of the night & the Moon.






One Fate - before the two appear - I call these two photos 'moonlight moirais' ---  


Finally, the three moirai.


When I edited this, I thought of how all my inspiration and ideas usually come to 
me during the night. I guess this is my little artistic offering to our moon.


And one with color, just for good measure!


'Mark of the Moon'

I had a lot of fun doing these. My outfits always come out of thin air when an idea strikes me.

The velvet headpiece was made out of a baby doll dress!

I kind of Frankenstein my way all through these self-portraits, that's the appeal to me. 

I like to manipulate the tangible objects around me into 
the world that these fantastical self-portraits live in.

Basically I'm saying my idea of a perfect date is rummaging through junk yards & thrift stores...

---

Thanks for looking! Enjoy this last one - with the exception of the watermark, this is not edited.

I really love the peacefulness of it.


xo


1 comments:

Manda Rave said...

These are incredible! You're so talented and beautiful :)

Post a Comment